- To add two-factor authentication to your Geocodio account, first login to the Geocodio dashboard.
- Click on your email address in the top right-hand corner, and select two-factor.
- You will then be prompted to install a TOTP-compatible app on your computer or mobile device:
Authy (iOS, Android, Chrome, OS X)
FreeOTP (iOS, Android and Pebble)
Google Authenticator (iOS)
Google Authenticator (Android)
Google Authenticator (port) (Windows)
Microsoft Authenticator (Windows Phone)
LastPass Authenticator (iOS, Android, OS X, Windows)
1Password (iOS, Android, OS X, Windows)
- After you have installed the app and click next, you will then be given a list of recovery codes. Print or save these codes.
- Scan the QR code
- Enter the two sets of six-digit codes
- If the codes are accepted, you will be taken to a confirmation page that two-factor has been added to your account.
- The next time you log in, you will be prompted to enter a code.
If you are having trouble with two-factor authentication, please contact support.