When you geocode a spreadsheet with Geocodio, you'll get:
1. A downloadable CSV the results, including
- Your original columns in the same order they were submitted in. We'll leave your columns in place and append additional columns to the existing spreadsheet. If you have information that's important to you in the spreadsheet, like a user ID number, you can leave that in there and it'll still be there when you download the completed file.
- Latitude/longitude coordinates, or approximate addresses if you're reverse geocoding
- Parsed and standardized addresses
- Accuracy scores and types for each result
- Any additional data you've requested
2. A map of the results